help-mcsim

Cheape software - all you can imagine

From: Brendan Mckee
Subject: Cheape software - all you can imagine
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 01:52:04 -0500

There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions and those who won t.
If one age believes too much it is natural that another believes too little.
The nation is prosperous on the whole, but how much prosperity is there in a hole?
The ultimate tendency of civilization is towards barbarism.
Friendship without self-interest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life.
Discontent is the first step in the progress of a man or a nation.
If your knees are knocking, kneel on them.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbeeatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTn softwarea with 90%g discounth - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginep, you can buy ALL softwarep that you ever need and pay pricet of just one of it!
Officek 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsm, huh?

Please spend few momentsa of yours preciousq time to check our offerg - it is more than worthv it!

Pleawse followh here nows!
Faith! he must make his stories shorter or change his comrades once a quarter.
Fear is excitement without breath.
Change happens in the boiler room of our emotions... so find out how to light their fires.
You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give.
The individual who has to justify his existence by his own efforts is in eternal bondage to himself.
Do your duty and leave the rest to heaven.
How much a dunce that has been sent to roam, excels a dunce that has been kept at home.
Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.
Nature, time and patience are the three great physicians.
Big thinking precedes great achievement.
As threshing separates the wheat from the chaff, so does affliction purify virtue.
But the peasants -- how do the peasants die?
Happiness seems made to be shared.
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too.