help-mcsim

MCSim model

From: Tammie Covington
Subject: MCSim model
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:23:36 -0500

I am trying to interpret a model that someone else wrote.  There is a series of parameters that start with “V_” and “M_” underscore in the code.  I know that the ones starting with “V_” are used to define the variances for the given parameters and are used in distribution definitions.  The ones starting with “M_” are not used anywhere (i.e., not in the input files) other than in the code where they are set to a value of 1.  Could you possible tell me what these parameters might represent and how they would be expected to be used (i.e., in distribution definitions)?  Thanks!

Tammie Covington

(318) 251-6974

address@hidden