help-mcsim

Fw: cascara

From: Garth Strong
Subject: Fw: cascara
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:00:03 -0800

I was back pretty early and you were correct, I had received the link in my
inbox.  http://www.atlantahomesandlifestyles.com/info.html
You're able to download dvd movies, console games, music.  I saw 2 CD's I dont
have yet so I grabbed those.
Wait untill you see the selection of music and dvd's - it's pretty awsome.
Theres a few pages in there on how to get your selection on CD if you need the
help.
I noticed in the movie section over lunch, they have titles for download that
are still in theaters - it's fantastic.
I'll Talk to you next week if you get back by then.

Albert