help-mcsim

Mitsubishi Company Want You Urgently......

From: Mitsubishi Corporation
Subject: Mitsubishi Company Want You Urgently......
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:04:51 +0000

Mitsubishi Corporation
General Importers & Exporters
Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn,
London WC1V 6BA,
UNITED KINGDOM
.

Mitsubishi Corporation (UK) Plc, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Japanese trading and investment company, My company import and export  Petroleum Products, Carbon, Crude Oil, Power & Electrical Systems, Plants, General Merchandise. We are looking for representative that can help us in clearing our money, because most of our customers pay with checks and bank transfer.As our representative you will receive 10% of any money you clear for the company; this will be how you will be paid by the company; the rest of the money will be paid into an account that we shall  provide for you. Should you have any question don’t hesitate to ask as I’m here to give you every guideline as regard this business proposal. If you are interested let us have the following  information so that we can open your file for you in our department.

Full Name :
Gender :
Age :
Home Telephone (including STD code) :