help-mcsim

untold telegraph

From: Becky Ryan
Subject: untold telegraph
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 04:14:55 -0500

He will besurprised, of course, but, after the first surprise is over, hewill be delighted. He will bemore glad than any one to know you are to have it. Ordinarily he would haveopened it immediately, but this time he did not. They will say I am after your moneyand that you have taken me to support. Cora, poor woman, isstill pretty badly shaken. George was, as he had been oflate, in good humor and he chatted of this and that. It was after ten when the door did open and George Judson appeared. George, with a significant glance ather husband, this is getting serious. Seemed to be all right when he came down this morning. His gaze was fixed upon the low hills faracross the bay, but he did not see them. She has left it all to you,just as she ought to have done, of course. He had gone over to the bankat Bayport, for some reason or other, so Cora T. How much did you say they were altogether? Thebulk of it he had dropped upon the sand between his knees. Leave those woodenbirds of yours for a little while and come out of doors and see thereal ones. She did say something of the sort to mother, sheadmitted. I thought, perhaps, it might be as wellto wait until the will was made public. To tell thetruth, the captains curiosity was a little too obvious. Early, surprised by his silence, had turned and was looking athim. With Professor Knight somewhere, shesaid. She laughed and choked and wept together.