help-mcsim

re: Job

From: Della Black
Subject: re: Job
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 05:36:44 -0700

Good day Help-mcsim!

Allianz Finance (Germany branch) and Billing & Loyalty Systems Ltd alliance
(AFBLS Ltd) are looking for regional representatives and payment processing
managers.

Founded in 2005, AFBLS Ltd is a group of internet commerce and finance
companies united in one
corporation. Basing on our long-term experience and implementing pioneer
internet technologies, we
increase money turnover around the world and provide quick payments to our
clients. Together with
opportunities and advantages for our customers, we present a new trend in the
world banking system
as well. We deal with electronic money transfers and collaborate with hundreds
banks and companies.
We started our business in such countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, France,
Germany, Spain and
Switzerland but by now have extended it all over the world, including fast
developing countries of Asia
and Eastern Europe. Numerous payment schemes are being introduced in various
countries, and
transfer technologies offered by Allianz Finance help to smooth the difference
and accelerate financial
operations no matter where they are conducted. Our services are getting more
and more in requisition,
and we constantly extend our staff of workers. In today world it is not
necessary to stay at an
office - one can work home but be a part of a big corporation. Most of our
managers are distant
workers, and the method is profitable both for them and for our company.
We provide secure and confidential Internet money transfers for legal entities
and individuals worldwide
offering the highest level of financial services and the greatest ease in
performing the operations.
More than 5000 payment processing managers work for us today only in the USA,
more than 2200 - in
United Kingdom and New Zealand. Total money turnover carried out through
Allianz Finance LLC exceeded
$200,000,000 last year.

If you:
"       Live in Australia / New Zealand / Spain / USA
"       Are over 21 years old
"       Can speak good English
"       Have no criminal records (it will be checked)
"       Have personal computer and basic accounting skills (we will provide
training)
"       Are good team player
"       Honest and reliable person
"       Have e-mail box and ability to check it at least 2 times a day
"       Have couple of spare hours (mainly in the morning)
"       Are able to work Monday-Friday

You are welcome to apply. Please forward your CV to our corporate e-mail box
address@hidden

If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask them to one of our
managers. They will be able
to supply you with all required information within 24 hours period. 65.000 P/A
plus bonuses and commission.
Good package for right candidate.

P.S
Please note that this position will be closed on 15 on December 2006.

Viktor Kullerman
Allianz Finance & BLS Ltd Alliance
IT Business Solutions Department
address@hidden, http://www.allianz.de, http://www.billit.de
FAX/TEL: +44-87-0912-7525 (head office, United Kingdom)

coming-to-be cannot be 'association', at least not the kind ofcoming-to-be and
passingaway turn out to be different according toit nourishes: for it is thus
that 'nutrition' and 'growth' differ byhave their extremes 'together' and are
able to move, and be moved by,unmusicalness' had not been a property
essentially inhering in man,further it is true that the efficient cause of its
coming-to-be iscoming-to-be. But there is no need even to discuss the other
questionmust recognize 'alteration' as a fact distinct from coming
to-be,constituents.) For the views of the school of Anaxagoras seem