help-mcsim

shiftless general store

From: Noel Callahan
Subject: shiftless general store
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:50:26 +0100

Is it too late for Google to save itself from it's own greed?
This post will shock, amaze, and quite possible piss you off if you are a pay per click advertiser! There must be someting wrong with me!
There must be someting wrong with me! It's available as a podcast.
I was really suprised to find what I believe to be one of the best posts I have ever seen on a weblog.
doesn't Google have a problem with impression spam already?
This post will shock, amaze, and quite possible piss you off if you are a pay per click advertiser!
It's available as a podcast. Well then can I make some software that can place linkss on your web pages too? LookSmart's growth is sputtering, FinWhat stock is crashing, Mamma is under investigation, and no one seems capable of stopping the growth of Google or Yahoo.
Well then, how come it hasn't been stopped and why does Google need a "team of engineers" to look for click fraud manually in server logs! I have no lack of respect for this guy. Bill seems to think that the entire online advertising model is "a house of cards, awaiting merely a puff of breath or the flick of a finger to cause it to collapse". All of you avidly awaiting the download will be able to pick up the URL here before the news hits the wire services tomorrow morning.
After this article I decided I wanted to write about it. I need to go on a RANT today.
Both companies are search engine plays. All of you avidly awaiting the download will be able to pick up the URL here before the news hits the wire services tomorrow morning.
An inside look at click fraud from someone who works inside the PPC industry.
I finally found out what has been wrong with me. After this article I decided I wanted to write about it. com has lost its CEO and COO in the wake of a disagreement among the founders about the company's direction. I have no lack of respect for this guy.
Well then, how come it hasn't been stopped and why does Google need a "team of engineers" to look for click fraud manually in server logs!
Now a new CPM based program aims to help them defeat click fraud. Not about the seminars but rather some of the interesting inside tidbits going on behind the scenes in the search market. This post will shock, amaze, and quite possible piss you off if you are a pay per click advertiser!
I was really suprised to find what I believe to be one of the best posts I have ever seen on a weblog.
Well then, how come it hasn't been stopped and why does Google need a "team of engineers" to look for click fraud manually in server logs!
It's booming and that's great for the online economy.
Here's the skinny on the BlowSearch Toolbar. Let's have a closer look at how to save the DMOZ, the web's directory.
I even discussed the idea with my old boss at Kanoodle.
The same people that made Google great are now turning their backs on the search giant beause of AutoLink.