help-mcsim

funnily commissioner

From: Lillian Mayes
Subject: funnily commissioner
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:17:30 -0200

We can catch onto something that will be with us throughout our entire life, that will support us.
The next dream will be much bigger, more spectacular.
Is there discontentment? Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
But what if the one who is thirsty stops going to the water? In whatever equation you have created for happiness, please put yourself there, because otherwise it will mean nothing. They have gone to the moon.
You can live in that peace.
We can catch onto something that will be with us throughout our entire life, that will support us. I also forget that, however tall this building is, it is built of blocks, of components that are much, much smaller than the building. And that is the foundation that is the reality of your existence, of the gift you are given every day. And the integrity of each country depends upon the integrity of the individual components. Do you want the peace of your heart? The miracle is what is going on within you. And you have to choose, even though some people would rather it be totally automatic. So fulfill this life now.
And we are receiving every day, every hour.
If the tree next to it falls, it has to be ready to go. Ask, and it shall be given.
And we are receiving every day, every hour. And the integrity of each country depends upon the integrity of the individual components. You, yourself, need to understand the preciousness of your existence.
And that reality is bright and it is beautiful.
Without you, without your heart, without your understanding, without peace in your life, there can never, ever be world peace. And this existence needs to mean something. Peace is possible with you.
Or does it rest on assumption after assumption? But they have to make a choice all the time.
They had to form partnerships.
Everybody has their own definition of what will bring them happiness. Being selfish is doing something that benefits you but harms someone else.
Then it becomes clear that in our life we want true happiness. Some you will call good because they will fit perfectly into the little shell that you have created. This is where I have the simplest ambition from my heart to be content.
So fulfill this life now.
They will be what they are. Every day that is given is a blessing. People say if there is no war, there is peace.
The outcome is other kinds of trees have disappeared, and the eucalyptus has continued.