help-mcsim

Divine invasion

From: Trudy Larson
Subject: Divine invasion
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:06:04 -0060

We are so much glad to present a new suggestion it’s necessary to accept. It is
an extremely worthy chance to makemoney without the risk of losing them.
Without doubt, it is a safe agreement.

We got carefully tested information according to the new rise on the market
next session. We expect  great news to be uncovered on Tuesday, Nov 14, these
news will blow (MBWC) entirely up!! The cause is (M_B_W_C) that is rapidly
rising up but you can take a position yet to dig in and be the first. The price
gonna increase GIANT, take a part of it now while it is on its low and check
out what the the riches are.
Feature: Mobile Airwaves New (M_B_W_C . PK)
Currently: Around O.05
Projected: O.20
You should remember that such a chance usually may not go unnoticed for long.

Do not boast of your old achievements; show what you can do now! Once you
decide to put in your money, you will realize that making dough with (M.B.W.C.)
is so pleasant & easy job without anyneed to be worried on it.