help-mcsim

[Help-mcsim] "Standard Platform" ?

From: Hansell, Timothy A CTR USAF AFMC 711 HPW/RHPB
Subject: [Help-mcsim] "Standard Platform" ?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:36:36 -0400

Ive been trying to use MCSim on both windows and Mac OS (Leopard), and have run in to quirks related to the compilation that prompt the following question:

What is the standard platform that MCSim development is being done on ? Im assuming by posing this question that the build scripts and tools are all designed for a certain Linux or Unix platform and that a build will run clean on such a platform.

Ive been unsuccessful at finding good help in build MCSim for Mac OS, and am attempting to create a virtual machine running a linux distro, so that I can at least have a reference installation to refer to as I work through what it takes to build for Mac.

Tim Hansell

Henry M. Jackson Foundation

711 HPW/RHPB

2729 R St, Bldg 837