help-mcsim

Re: [Help-mcsim] problems: make[1]: ***[libmcsim.a] error 1

From: Bill Harris
Subject: Re: [Help-mcsim] problems: make[1]: ***[libmcsim.a] error 1
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 20:36:23 -0700

"Binnian Wei" <address@hidden> writes:

> I am trying to install McSim to run it under Windows 7 system according
> to the instructions as follows:
> http://www.gnu.org/s/mcsim/WindowsInstall.html

Bin,

I'm curious, too.  I have run an earlier version under XP, but I can't
make the current one work on XP64.  When I get time, I want to try to
document what I did and what didn't work to see if I'm missing
something.  Perhaps the answer to your question will help me.

I do run it on Linux just fine.

Bill
--
Bill Harris                  http://makingsense.facilitatedsystems.com/
Facilitated Systems                              Everett, WA 98208 USA