Re: [Help-nano] Aspell pain

From: Ian Clarke
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Aspell pain
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:10:24 -0700

> Have you tried not specifying the path? (it works for me with the path,
> too, but...).

Yes, I tried that but the result was the same.

> This should work, as it's working for me, but as another alternative,
> try settign the spelling command in your ~/.nanorc. You'll find an
> example of nanorc in the tarball.

Just tried that - same result :-(

> Maybe someone else has more ideas...

Indeed, thanks for trying anyway.  Does anyone know what the error even
indicates?  (ie. that aspell terminated with an error code?  that the
command couldn't be found?).

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke                                                  address@hidden