[Help-nano] wierd chars..

From: Zac Amsler
Subject: [Help-nano] wierd chars..
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:24:11 -0600

Greetings all!!

I have a small issue that I would like some help on..

We have some admins on our linux server that use nano, which is awesome.

But I would like to figure out something that would make our vim users very happy..

How do I REMOVE the ^M that nano puts at the end of every line???

I am also having isses with this in ZEND’s IDE

Thanks for all your help

Zac

Zac Amsler, Technical Team

WNOC.COM/Mountain Wireless

Phone: (435) 649-6490

Fax: (413) 778-3894

Direct: (612) 605-0706

If you have received this e-mail as a response to a technical question, please reply to me via the support e-mail address provided by your ISP.

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person(s) named .Any unauthorized review, distribution, disclosures of  this information by any other person is strictly prohibited .If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message and all copies.