[Help-nano] Syntax coloring not working

From: David Richards
Subject: [Help-nano] Syntax coloring not working
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:15:17 -0500

Not working for me at least, I cant find anything Ive obviosly done wrong though.

Ive compiled with --enable-nanorc (both the latest stable and unstable releases) and copyed over the sample .nanorc file, Ive tried uncommenting either the html or the perl syntax coloring. No matter what I do there I get a 'syntax command not understood' 'color command not understood' error.

smooth scrolling works great ;P

Thanks guys!

-David