[Help-nano] Xml Capable.

From: Weaver
Subject: [Help-nano] Xml Capable.
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 06:11:12 +0800

Hello,

I'm pretty much of a newbie (Warning, Will Robinson!).
I've started to use Nano in Debian for basic file editing/config, but now I'm looking at getting into xml for documentation purposes. I've done three different searches on the mail archive, read the FAQ, and the man page, but can't find anything relevant. Is Nano Xml capable, and while we are about it, what about html and CSS? Is there a reference anywhere I can access for further enquiries of this nature in the future?
Thanks for any information.
Regards,

David.