[Help-nano] keystroke information

From: gibboris
Subject: [Help-nano] keystroke information
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 17:46:12 +0200

Hello,
I just registered the mailing-list in order to
be given some information I was unable to find in
the document, in *-nano archives and in the sourcecode.

1) How to bind a keystroke (without patching nano.h) ?
2) How to get the keystrokable commands list
        (like grep -wo .*_KEY nano.h) ?
3) In nano.h I found :
        NANO_NEXTWORD_KEY
        NANO_PREVWORD_KEY
        (I want to change the binding for them)
4) but didn't find something like :
        NANO_KILL_NEXTWORD_KEY
        NANO_KILL_PREVWORD_KEY
        (what is often called killword and backward-killword).
But I really can't imagine that this feature not to be
in nano (even if I can't find it) (with respect !)

Anyone to sweetly give me a hint ?
Anyway thank you very much for this great editor.

Raph