[Help-nano] default settings to use nano for WP

From: Webb Moncure
Subject: [Help-nano] default settings to use nano for WP
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:59:37 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am interested in using nano as my default text editor for most of my writing. It's much more convenient and lightweight than anything else I have. That said I was wondering what sort of strings I would use to effect a similar measure of vertical and horizontal offsets, paragraph indents, etc., to utilize the program as a word processor. I understand that much of this information is likely available, but if someone there has the information - or a preset script that they use I would like to create my own BAsh script to utilize nano as a word processor. I would also like to write a blog entry on this, and of course, credit the GNU folks for the product and guidance.

Thank you - and have a fantastic Christmas season.

Cheers,

Webb Moncure
540.408.9605
address@hidden