Re: [Help-nano] How to change nano background color

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] How to change nano background color
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:12:18 +0100

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015, at 21:31, Matthew Hebley wrote:
> I upgraded from nano to nano 2.

You seem to be running nano on a Mac.  How did you upgrade?  Did
Apple provide the upgrade?  Or did you compile it yourself?

Could you please provide the output of 'nano --version'?

> Now the background always reverts from
> my shell background to black even if I turn off the rc file (nano -I).
>
> How do I make nano 2 use the same background color as my shell?

Normally it should.  What shell, or rather, what terminal emulator
are you using?  My terminal background is offwhite, and so it is
too in nano 2.4.2 and 2.2.6 and any other version I've used.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Same, same, but different...