[Help-nano] Downloading Nano for High Sierra

From: David MJ Schwartz
Subject: [Help-nano] Downloading Nano for High Sierra
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:05:47 -0600

Hi! I am a coding noob! I was told about Nano by a friend who said it may help to create files like Readme.MD for my coding lessons. I already have Xcode installed and I’m about to install a Git repository. My hope is that with your documentation and some patience, I can use Nano to create files as needed. Please direct me to where I might download the latest version of Nano. Thanks so much and many blessings!

Sincerely,

David MJ Schwartz
address@hidden
(314) 363-8087