Re: [Help-nano] wanting an updated version in CentOS 7 repo

From: John Carew
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] wanting an updated version in CentOS 7 repo
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 13:25:00 -0600

I think my question was misunderstood. I am willing to compile the latest
myself, how does someone add that new version compiled into the repo.
Willing to do all the work to wrap it up in a RPM and all, just need to know
what the procedure is to get the RPM there afterwards.

And to follow up on item 21 in the FAQ, don't really care if the latest
bleeding edge is there. Just looking to get at least v3 up there.

Also, how did the current one that is in the repo get there?

John