Nano

From: BZ
Subject: Nano
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 04:54:38 +0000

Hello,

I'm BM. A very nice and polite guy.

I often look at webpages in nano and then I need to copy the urls.

So I was thinking I'll write a function for this and use it with the Nano Terminal (Ctrl+T). The function will just store urls into a list that I can edit later.

However when I try to use my own custom made bash functions in Nano I get this error message: command not found.

I can however run my own funcitons in bash as usual.

Any way that I can use functions in the Nano Terminal so that I can conveniently save URLs to a file?

BM