help-ncurses

small doubt

From: santhosh great
Subject: small doubt
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 05:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

hello ,
          i am new to this linux world .
    i have a doubt . i am trying to develop a
  full screen editor using ncurses library.
    the problem is

      i had created a window and started inserting
text into it . i used scrollok to scroll down the
text but when i try to go up the the window is
scrolling but text above is getting cleared away .i
became impatient i tried many things
is printing the whole thing into the file and getting
back to the window is procedure or their is something
wrong with my function calls .
please reply me soon i live in a very isolated place
here no one knows about linux except my computer and
me .
                      santhosh