help-ncurses

Cheape software - all you can imagine

From: Reuben Sykes
Subject: Cheape software - all you can imagine
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 01:52:04 -0500

Few people rise to our esteem upon closer scrutiny.
It is the common wonder of all men, how among so many million faces, there should be none alike.
Life is a means of extracting fiction.
Do you not see how necessary a world of pains and troubles is to school an intelligence and make it a soul?
The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves they have a better idea.
When a contradiction is impossible to resolve except by a lie, then we know that it is really a door.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbefatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTz softwarez with 90%a discounto - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginej, you can buy ALL softwareg that you ever need and pay pricef of just one of it!
Officew 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsi, huh?

Please spend few momentsw of yours preciousw time to check our offery - it is more than worthm it!

Pleahse followg here nowr!
All the time he's boxing, he's thinking. All the time he was thinking, I was hitting him.
Resolve and thou art free.
I count life just a stuff to try the soul's strength on.
Some books are to be tasted others to be swallowed and some few to be chewed and digested.
All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.
If I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior.
Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.
Englishmen are babes in philosophy and so prefer faction-fighting to the labor of its unfamiliar thought.
Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk.
The worst cynicism: a belief in luck.
The greatest firmness is the greatest mercy.
Some people forget to plant in the spring, idle away the summer hours and then expect to reap in the fall.
Not the fruit of experience but experience itself, is the end.
What ever beauty may be, it has for its basis order, and for its essence unity.
I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel.
Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shall find it after many days.