help-ncurses

Spur-em on, baby. Spur 'em on

From: Healthy Reproductive Analysis
Subject: Spur-em on, baby. Spur 'em on
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 03:31:22 +0600

"I just wanted to write and thank you for Spur-M.
I suffered from poor sperm count and motility. I found
your site and ordered Spur-M Fertility Blend for Men.
I have wondered for years what caused low semen and sperm
count, and how I could improve my fertility and help my wife
conceive. Spur-M seems to have done just that! Thank you
for your support."
Andrew H., London, UK

"Spur-M really does help improve fertility and effectiveness
of sperm and semen motility. I used it for the past few months,
and not only does it work - I also feel better to. I have
more energy. This is an excellent counter to low sperm count
and motility. I'll be buying more!!!"
Franz K., Bonn, Germany

"I had been wondering on the causes of low semen and
sperm count, I was searching for this type of information
when I found your site. I hadn't been made aware of this
product before then, so was quite surprised to be able
to find a Male fertility product. Usually everything is
geared towards female fertility. Suffice to say I ordered
and a few months later we received the good news from the
Doctors - My wife is pregnant. I can't be 100% sure if
it was Spur-M that helped. But I am happy enough to be able
to say it should be considered by any man looking to increase
his fertility. It worked for me. Thanks."
Roy B., Essex, UK

http://Robby.provencaux.net/spur/?sheep

not interested in promotional campaign, go here
http://Rosenberg.provencaux.net/rm.php