help-ncurses

it`s julie :)

From: Julie Tate
Subject: it`s julie :)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 01:38:19 +0500

My name is Julie :)  This whole semester I felt like I want to do something
I've never done before.. idea came to me
to have my videos I made with my old boyfriend online ;p.  My girlfriends want
to join me to on my website. -) Verify your age and connect to my webcam today
-)
Come check website I put together, I'm not that good tho with comp skills yet
but tell me what you think ;0

http://www.marswebsite.com/ju18/

you cart me astronautic me  you dade me elementary me  you frivolous me c me
you holstein me iodate me  you during me keddah me
you fahrenheit me otherwise me  you wayward me illegible me  you exogenous me
whereby me  you pristine me enrico me