help-ncurses

hallmark

From: Jenny Horne
Subject: hallmark
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:35:35 +0200

We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
We assume many of you like to "trade the promotion" and may have made
some big, fast money doing so.
This is your chance to get your hands on one of these fast moving
stocks and take short term profits.
This stock could reach record highs in the near future.
We give it to you again as a gift.
How many times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your
hands on them?

Trading Date : 05/06/06
Company : Amerossi International Group Inc.
S t o c k : A M S N Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Current Price : $0.05
2-7 Day Trading : $0.20

They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.
Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of
underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the
haystack.