help-ncurses

Great offer(now hiring...).

From: Gertrude Morton
Subject: Great offer(now hiring...).
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 18:47:53 -0600

Hi Help-make-request.

On behalf of our company Innomax, please, accept our apologies for the
inconvenience you have been cause,d but we have seen your resume at one of the
jobsites. We are glad to help you and offer to try a post of Transfer Manager
in our company on some period of probation. We enclose the list of your duties
and our demnads. Please, look through them very carefully. We can offer you two
variants: constant and part-time job. It is very suitable for those who wan tto
earn extra money.

VAACNCY ANNOUNCEMENT

Positio nTitle: Transfer Manager

Grade and Starting Salary Range: Fixed salary is $2000 + % from each job you
have completed. You will receive at least 6% of cost of each job done.
Diliegntly working manager enjoys salary in amount of not less than $6000.

Areao f Consideration: All Sources

Locatoin: Australia virtual office

I.DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES

Transfer Manager must:

to fix ngeotiations between company and client
to agree and approve all terms and conditions with the client
to fulfill all orders given by a supervising manager
to provide money transactions (client's payment)
to follow all instructions(indications) of the compan y

II. CAREER TRACK MOVEMENT:

After the trial peirod (1-2 month) your salary will be $4600 + commissions. Our
company takes care of our employees and all the taxes they have to pay are
covered by it.

III. THE COMPANY GUARANTEES:

High Salary Range
The Conclusion of the Official Contract
If you are interested in the job we are offering, please sen dus your resume
only on this e-mail: address@hidden

beloit dang brief chester computation cutworm calumniate addition
coupe crises backhand choir dateline abater babylon disperse