help-ncurses

TO THE BENEFICIARY

From: olu adeniji
Subject: TO THE BENEFICIARY
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:07:22 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL
MONETARY FUND
WORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE
Office of
The Director Special duties.
Abuja, Nigeria
Special duties reference
**UNO/WBF LM-05-371**
**ORDERING CONTRACTOR:
UNO/WBF â€" SG
DIPLOMATIC
BOX 55KG

To the Beneficiary ,

The World Bank Group, Fact Finding &
Special Duties office In conjunction with the United Nations
Organization, has received part of your pending payment with reference
number (LM-05-371) amounting to US$35.million out of your
contractual/inheritance funds from our ordering contractor Bank quoting
reference to UNO/WBF LM-05-371, the said payment is been arranged in a
Security-proof box weighing 55kg padded with synthetic nylon. According
to information gathered from the bank’s security computer we were
notified that you have waited for so long to receive this payment
without success, we also confirmed that you have not met all statutory
requirements in respect of your pending payment.
You are therefore
advised to contact our Payment Clearance Department to obtain necessary
information to the Security Courier Service Company that is specialized
in sending diplomatic materials and information from one country to
another, which also has diplomatic immunity to carry consignment (Box)
such as this.
This office has met with this Security Courier Service
and concluded shipping arrangement with them, therefore shipment will
commence as soon as we have your go ahead order. The diplomat who will
be bring in this Consignment(Box) to you is an expert and has been in
this line of work for many years now so you have noting to worry about.
After all arrangements we have concluded that you must donate Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD500,000.00) to a charity
organization we designate to you as soon as you receive your money. To
this effect, in your response you should send to us a promissory note
promissing to donate the stated amount and also with your address where
you will like the Box to be delivered. Please maintain topmost secrecy
as it may cause a lot of problems if found out that we are using this
media to help you. Therefore you are advised not to inform anyone about
this untill you received your money.
As a matter of urgency, You are
requested to provide the following informations to furge ahead with
this transaction:
1) Your direct phone and fax numbers.
2) Your company
name and address.
The above requirement qualifies you for final
remittance process of the received sum.
Congratulations.
Yours
Faithfully