help-ncurses

Dont want no short weenie man.

From: Cabral Carlos
Subject: Dont want no short weenie man.
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 01:39:34 +0000

yo Dude

I don't care why your meat is so small, but 88% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger member will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.rously.net you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
hsmhmtmflsiimgjikjkfkfjgkllljfjlkrfjjjktjp
xcvbnsdjfhwesdkfqerkfd