help-ncurses

Special offer from our store.

From: Theodore Prater
Subject: Special offer from our store.
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:27:32 +0300

Dear,

Replace the trip to your local drugstore with a few clicks of the mouse!
Order your medications with USDrugs in the comfort of your home and you’ll receive quality medications at a really low price!

Very private and discrete ordering process. Low prices. Impressive selection of medications:
Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health, Weight loss, Anti-biotics, Women's health, Anti-diabetic, Blood Pressure/Cholesterol, Anti-Allergic/Asthma, Anti-Acidity medications.

Ordering from us is easy. Just enter our web page and make order!
http://www.lesto.hk

Just check out one of our testimonials!
Donald, 70 years old, "Thanks for being so cooperative and flexible Your customer care is touching. I’m an aged man suffering from arthritis and take Celebrex on a daily basis. Thanks for a prompt delivery."

Don’t forget to ask for discount!

Best regards,
Theodore Prater