Re: DOCS quastion

From: John Eaton
Subject: Re: DOCS quastion
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 95 09:56:32 CST

Eyal Doron <address@hidden> wrote:

:   I was looking in the info help at the "save" command, and I have a
: question. It is mentioned that the default save format can be
: specified in the DEFAULT_SAVE_FORMAT variable. Later on, however, in
: the description of the options of "save", it says that e.g. -mat-binary
: overrides the "default_save_precision" variable. Which one is it?

In the descriptions of the flags for save, it should be
default_save_format.

The default_save_precision variable is only meaningful for text
formats, so any of the flags that specify a binary format will also
cause the value of default_save_precision to be ignored.

jwe