Re: Bessel functions

From: Vinayak Dutt
Subject: Re: Bessel functions
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 95 11:12:34 CST

I think SLATEC library has Bessel functions also. (Some of the functions from
this
library are included in Octave). So it should be be difficult to include Bessel
functions
into compiled code. I too required Bessel functions, but I used the code from
Matlab
Bessel functions from our local Matlab installation. But that is copyrighed so
can't
be included with Octave. So compiled Bessel functions from SLATEC might be
a better choice besides being faster :-)

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt
 * graduate student, ultrasound research