Ocatve 1.1.1 et multi-plot

From: chelle
Subject: Ocatve 1.1.1 et multi-plot
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 18:57:36 GMT

Hi,

I'm using Octave 1.1.1 and gnuplot beta 3.6 to have mutiplot features.

1) But when I want to print a multiplot figure, I do
set term postscript; set output "| lpr"
and octave answers :
In multiplot mode you can't change the output

2) is it possible to have a global title for all the multiplots ?

Thanks in advance

Michael
 /     Michael CHELLE                                                      \
|        INRA                       |  email : address@hidden  |
|   Station de Bioclimatologie      |  phone : +33 01 30 81 55 31           |
| 78850 THIVERVAL-GRIGNON (France)  |  fax   : +33 01 30 81 55 63           |