Re: Plotting many curves

From: John Turner
Subject: Re: Plotting many curves
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:47:46 -0400 (EDT)

JWE> Several other people have created interfaces to other graphics
JWE> packages like plplot and grace (formerly xmgr, I think).

You must be thinking of ACE/gr.  I recently learned that thankfully
some folks had adopted this fantastic piece of software and are
continuing development.  The new site is:

  http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Xmgr/

One of the cool things they've done is develop a lib that enables a
prog to communicate with xmgr.

--
John A. Turner, Ph.D.                Senior Research Associate
Blue Sky | VIFX                      http://www.bluesky-vifx.com/