working with cygwin B20 - can't get less to work

From: Ken Laberteaux
Subject: working with cygwin B20 - can't get less to work
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:15:01 -0500

I am trying to set up Octave under cygwin b20.  Anyone else have this
set up yet?

I downloaded a less package, less-gnu-win32.tar.gz, from the Octave
site,
ftp://ftp.che.wisc.edu/pub/octave/BINARIES/gnu-win32

I gunziped and untarred the binaries and put them in my /usr/bin
directory.  When I type less, I get an error:

"The dynamic link library cywinb19.dll could not be found in the
specified path."

Do I need to recompile less?  Is there a compiled version already
available?

Ken