Re: An octave perl module?

From: Michael Preminger
Subject: Re: An octave perl module?
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:38:42 +0000

If I understand it correctly, Heisam wants to use Octave as a calculator
for number crunching applications implemented  with scripts. Given this,
Swig could be used if Octave provided library functions that can be used
in a stand alone manner, (link the library, use functions in stand alone
and obtain results) and do not require the Octave environment to run
under.

Now my question: Does Octave provide this option?

Thanks!

--
Michael Preminger

Forsker / Research Scientist