again plotting

From: Daniel Heiserer
Subject: again plotting
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 10:30:57 +0100

Hi,

I know the gnuplot theme is a pretty old one right now.

I just installed kde on my linux and they have a plot utility "ksciplot"
which allows also mouse-interacting with the graph like zooming and
labelling.
Maybe that is a good plotting routine to add to octave?

As far as I know kde-stuff is under the GPL license, but
it bases on the QT-widgets of Troll (norway) which are not.
AFAIR Troll announced that they will put the next QT-widgets under GPL.

Bye daniel