dassl

From: lgm
Subject: dassl
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:38:54 +0200

Dear Sir,

is it possible to choose vectors for the absolute and relative tolerance
in dassl_options and how ?

If it's not possible yet, I would like to remark that it should be possible
because the dassl.f included in octave offers this opportunity and it is
necessary for solving differential-algebraic equations of index higher than 1.
Unfortunately, I'm not experienced enough in programming to do it personally.

Yours sincerely

Dirk Langemann,
Department of Mathematics, Rostock University
Universitaetsplatz 1, !8051 Rostock, Germany