Simple scripps

From: Jimmy Freese
Subject: Simple scripps
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:29:54 -0700 (PDT)

I am not sure what I am doing. I am trying to write a
simple script type program (you know just a bunch of
commands in a row) and I am calling it whatever.m. The
thing seems to do what is supposed to, for example if
I ask someone to input something the input line comes
up and it all seems to work. The problem lies with
commenting out the lines I don't want to see. When the
thing is executed I get column on the left side with +
signs and then the line. Let me show you.

+ ## Stocks
+ n=input('How much was paid for the stock? ')
How much was paid for the stock? 12
n = 12
+ n;
+ k=n*2;
+ k
k = 24
+

A couple of simple of things I wanted to try that
don't seem to work. If you have the time please let me
know what I am doing wrong.
Thanks
Jimmy Freese