Re: manual location

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: manual location
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:31:30 -0500

This is from memory, but I think you can cd to doc/interpreter and type in
"make octave.ps" and you should get your postscript manual in that same
directory; about 300+pages.
--
A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (256) 544-1426