Re: Equiv. to rref func. in Matlab?

From: Ben Sapp
Subject: Re: Equiv. to rref func. in Matlab?
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:37:56 -0600

I do not believe such a thing comes with octave yet.   I have written
such a program and you can get it off the web at
http://www.neutrino.lanl.gov/~bsapp/octave/  You will need both _pivot.m
and rref.m to be in your path.    If you want rrefmovie functionality
all you would have to do is remove the ';' in rref after the _pivot
operation.

--
Ben Sapp                         Los Alamos National Laboratory
email: <mailto:address@hidden>   Phone: (505)667-3277