Re: Calling octave from within an external program

From: Jesse Bennett
Subject: Re: Calling octave from within an external program
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:55:16 -0600 (CST)

Piyush,

I wrote a working clone of the Matlab C API library (eng* functions) for
Octave a year or so ago.  It is mostly complete, but has a couple of ugly
hacks and does not include any documentation (the Matlab documentation
should suffice if you have access to it).  There didn't seem to be enough
group interest to spend time on improvements, since it satisfies my needs
as is.

I posted the sources on Apr 27, 1999 to the octave-sources list.  Look in
the archives if you are interested in trying it.  If you try it and have
specific questions and/or problems, I will do what I can to help.

Jesse