Re: Parallel/cluster/Beowulf

From: Steven G. Johnson
Subject: Re: Parallel/cluster/Beowulf
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:58:17 -0400

>Here is my one big
>question, how modified is the included LAPACK and how easy would it be to
>just have Octave build off another version?

The answers are: not modified at all (except for a couple of
error-reporting functions) and trivial.  In fact, the current CVS version
includes my patch to detect whether liblapack is installed and if so, links
against it instead of the included LAPACK.  It seems to work fine with the
latest, pristine LAPACK sources, last I checked.

Steven