Re: What do you think about epstk ?

From: courtois
Subject: Re: What do you think about epstk ?
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 08:50:49 +0200 (CEST)

I started to use it for classic multiplots. I think it is very nice and
it is very good that it works as well on matlab. On the other hand, it
would be nice to make it more compatible with regular plot commands:
that's the main problem, it requires a lot of parameters to set outside
of the plot command. It means that you have to rewrite all your printing
lines in your m files.

There are some limitations: one of them is the lack of plot of error
bars AFAIK.

HTH

On  4 Aug, Hildegard Jung wrote:
> I  have just tested the toolkit and i think it´s a good alternative
> to gnuplot and plp. What are your experiences ?
>
> hilde
> 1.000.000 DM gewinnen - kostenlos tippen - http://millionenklick.web.de
> address@hidden, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de

Francis

 Dr. Francis COURTOIS               I  ENSIA - INRA
                                    I  1, avenue des Olympiades
 Food Process Control Lab.          I  91744 MASSY Cedex
 Food Engineering Department        I  FRANCE
 mailto:address@hidden      I  Fax : (+33) (0) 1 69 93 51 85
 http://ensia.inra.fr/Šþcourtois     I  Cell: (+33) (0) 6 84 13 73 92