Re: FW: address@hidden

From: Douglas Sturim
Subject: Re: FW: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:31:52 -0500

On the issue of being slow: I assume you mean that it takes a while to
start up and plot.  We have done 4 installs and our home machines launch
octave much faster then our work computers. One home computer is NT and
the other is 98. Also the home computer are much less powerful in CPU
power. Does cygwin32 do a network search?

"A.T.E (S.A)" wrote:

> This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
> which it is addressed and it may contain information that is privileged and
> confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
> you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
> this communication is prohibited.

Douglas Sturim          Information Systems Technology Group
address@hidden       MIT Lincoln Laboratory
(781) 981-4462          Lexington, MA 02420-9185