Octave programs archive?

From: Matthew Rubenstein
Subject: Octave programs archive?
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:16:28 -0400

        I've noticed some URLs of personal archives of source code of programs
that the Octave interpreter can interpret. Can you tell me of a central
repository? At best there might be something like the Perl CPAN, or the
NetBSD pkgsrc system. At least there could be a web page with a list of
links to interested parties' personal archives of code. This kind of thing
is the best way for a programmer like myself to get started. Open source of
the interpreter is excellent, and available open source of "grist for the
mill" octave programs is an even better start.

--
(C) Matthew Rubenstein