Error and strange message with plplot

From: Gaël Fraiteur
Subject: Error and strange message with plplot
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:10:04 +0100

Hello,

I first installed octave-plplot with octave2.0 and it worked well.
But if I install it with the 2.1 version, it triggers the following message:

octave:8> use_plplot
error: can't perform indexing operations for <unknown type> type
error: evaluating if command near line 62, column 3
error: called from `use_plplot' in file
`/home/gfraiteur/packages/plplot_octave/PLplot/use_plplot.m'

This message disappears if I comment the line "plplot_stub();" of
use_plplot.m. But of course it does not work.

Has anyone already had this message,

Regards,

--
Gaël Fraiteur