Re: search engine for mailing list archives

From: Andy Jacobson
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:13:21 -0500 (EST)

>>>>> "g" == g p ciceri <address@hidden> writes:

    g> Hello all, I'm getting busy looking many of the past emails
    g> searching useful infos. Is it possible to have some search
    g> engine (like htdig) indexing all of them ???

Ciao GP,

      Google has a convenient syntax for limiting the search to a
      given site, which I have found quite useful.  If you want to
      find "foo" on the mailing list, type "foo site:octave.org" in
      the google search box.

      -Andy

--
  address@hidden