Help required on Wavelet transforms..

From: Sengupta Sourav
Subject: Help required on Wavelet transforms..
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 21:03:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hii all octavians,

I need a lot of Wavelet transforms to work in octave,
like the dwt etc in matlab. However dwt is not found
in octave 2.0.16 so i'm now downloading 2.1.34 hoping
it might have some support on wavelet transforms..
If anyone has the working dwt and other wavelet
functions, I would be oblidged if you could help me
out.

Thanks

Sourav Sengupta

=====