Re: cmex problem

From: Albert Danial
Subject: Re: cmex problem
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:23:49 -0700

<Paul Kienzle wrote on Sun, May 13, 2001 at 01:46:46AM -0700>
> I've attached some files implementing the mex interface for Octave.
> With some fiddling, I was able to run all of the ShortCourse demo from
> WaveLab 8.02.  The difficulties were in getting the demo to run.  If you
> are just using the computational routines and not trying to run the demo,
> then you shouldn't need any changes.

Nice work, Paul.  A couple of non-trivial matlab cmex programs
I wrote worked the first time in octave (v2.1.34 on linux) w/your mex
stuff without a single change to the original C code.  Impressive.  I
hope your mex contributions find their way into the standard octave
distribution.        -- Al